Sunday 14 April 2013

Out of the blue...

 

came the idea of creating this blog. It became more and more certain that I will not be able to release a new issue of my printed 'zine as fast as I thought, even if I have many ideas and experiences to put it onto paper, this time on screen. The music materials I obtained are piled up on my desk, I regularly visit shows and read new fanzines, which makes me think whether it is worth waiting for them to become out-to-date, or better give them some exposure as fast as they hit the scene. I decided to opt for this later one - however, I must highlight, this blog WILL not take over the place of the printed 'zine! OK, so let's get into it, and check if I can do it at all (I have never had any experience with blogging so far...).

No comments:

Post a Comment